Friday, March 20, 2015

College

This fall I will FINALLY be starting college classes and I am kinda glad I had to wait because it gave me a chance to learn some stuff about myself. Just a few months ago I was going from crime scene investigation to teaching to who knows what lets face it I was a mess. Which I can understand I mean deciding what you're going to be for the rest. of. your. life. is a big decision especially at 16! Now I am 17 and I still really have no clue what I am doing but I am putting the puzzle together a little more every day. To me deciding is a big step in my life but I am ready to take it. 

Like I said it's all a big puzzle and right now my puzzle is a mix of my love for teaching, animals and aiding the community towards a better future. So this fall I am going to put the last piece in my puzzle and solidify my knowledge in a few areas. Including nutrition for animals and people, forage crop utilization, native vegetation, and business classes. Eventually I hope to start teaching a 4-H class in brining back animals to their natural ways of life so all of us can lead a healthier life.

I have always loved school and have missed it for a while so I am glad that I will be going back to school and learning something that will improve my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment