Monday, March 2, 2015

169 Day February's end

The past couple days I have not been eating the greatest but since I need to be ready for the goats to be here I am determined to get back on track. So what am I doing to get back on track? Well starting today I will be trading back and forth between doing something on the Wii such as Wiifit or Active and something that needs to be done around our land. Plus after me and my mom head to the grocery store we will be cooking all our meals for the week!

Meals-

  1. Grilled chicken w/ green beans
  2. Grilled fish w/ asparagus
  3. Avocado Grilled cheese w/ butternut squash soup
  4. Eggplant Lasagna 
  5. Smoothies
  6. Salad w/ hard boiled eggs

Snacks-

  1. Homemade granola bars
  2. Apple 
  3. Carrots and ranch
How many of you make a meal plan or even a calendar? I would love to hear all weight managment ideas below thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment