Sunday, February 22, 2015

GOATS!

Goats Goats GOATS!

   I have always loved goats but my parents had an illusion that they were bad animals and impossible to control, until we were researching 4-H projects and learned that goats are highly recommended for a first time project. This made me ecstatic because I have been wanting all small animal that I could get both milk and meat from for a while now and the miniature were just to big of an expense. After I finally convinced my mom that she wouldn't really have to help me at all besides the one week I go visit family a year she agreed and since then I have been looking for 2 goats to start my herd. These will be the first animals to become part of Heaven View Ranch but will definitely not be the last. I will hopefully have some pictures of the new additions soon talk to you guys soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment