Thursday, February 5, 2015

169 Day Challenge motivation

4 days ago I finally decided to working out and actually keep track of my progress instead of just thinking I was doing better. That day my mom brought out the scale and I jumped on thinking it would say about 188 pounds which is quite heavy for me but to my surprise I looked down at the number and it was 213 pounds! This is the heaviest I have ever been and heavier than what I had promised my self I would never be 200 pounds. You can imagine how shocked I was but instead of getting upset with myself and just giving up on myself I decided it was time to do a 180. As you have seen in my previous 169 Day Challenges I had already began to change my diet but now I'm going all out.

My meal plan:

Breakfast- Green Protein Smoothie (spinach, raspberries, strawberries, banana, greek yogurt, whey protein, and ice) and occasionally a slice of toast.

Lunch- Soup/Salad/Veggies with Chicken

Afternoon Snack: Banana "Cookie Dough" (mashed banana, peanut butter, oats, chocolate chips)

Dinner- Varies (veggie, meat, dairy, carb)

Dessert- Try to avoid but may have some fruit.

Beverages- WATER WATER WATER

This is what I have been eating every day for the last four days and I fee great plenty of energy to do my exercises and whatever I have to do during the day. I also feel like since I have increased the amount of water I am drinking I already feel slimmer even though my body has not changed by more than .3 pounds and that is just weight fluctuation. I would like to be between 160-170 pounds (170 is probably the min I can get to in this time frame) by the end of the 169 days, I guess this is kind of like the 169 pounds challenge now. None the less it is still the same dead line but a lot more weight! As I said above I have been exercising quite a bit compared to what I was doing before.

Exercising Plan:


Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Dance
Strength
Yoga


Dance
Weights

Dance
Strength
Yoga

Dance
Weights

Dance
Strength
Yoga

Rest
Stretch

Rest
Stretch

I did put stretching on my rest days because I find stretching relaxing and it still gives me some activity for the day.

This was the end of my senior year of high school (June 2014). This is when I think I started gaining more than my 188 pounds. Hopefully I will have a picture up soon of my progress but this is me as of right now and I will be working as hard as I possibly can to make myself better.

If you have any tips, want to share your workout plan, or want to share your journey

COMMENT BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment