Tuesday, December 9, 2014

169 Days part 2

Last week I started telling you guys about my 169 day transformation and I shared my goals. Along with this I also shared how I was going to accomplish my hair growth goal. Today I decided I was going to share my skin care goals and steps.


  1. Drinking more water
  2. Drinking infused water
  3. Washing my face
  4. Wearing my hair up
  5. Eating healthier
My skin care routine
  1. Put my hair back
  2. Grab 2 cotton pads (3 if you wear makeup)
  3. Dampen one pad with witch hazel
  4. Wipe off face, neck and ears with dampened pad (repeat if wearing makeup)
  5. Put 3-4 drops of lavender essential oil on the other clean pad
  6. Dab pad with oil on to acne areas
  7. Do this twice a day 

If you visit my 169 day transformation board I have Pinned some wonderful infused water combinations created by some of my favorite bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment