Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Inspiration

    Today I was getting a little behind on my personal goal for nanowrimo so I decided to go on Facebook for a little bit and I came across this verse:


This really made me start thinking about how I had asked God to give me his words so that I may share them with the world and if I stopped writing now I would be doing the exact opposite of sharing his word. God gives us each a way to be a light for him in this world and just maybe this is mine. If not there are other ways for me to share Gods grace and I will find that way. 
  
Update: It seems as though the Lord really wants me to widen the use of his gospel even more in my writings which he has influenced greatly. I had asked my mother earlier today what I should read next in my bible even though she thought she had said Ephesians I heard Philippians and I think this happened because God wanted to show me this verse (Philippians 1:27): "Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ...".  To me saying that we should let our words flow from the bible and shine a light towards God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment