Friday, November 14, 2014

Favorite Verse November

  Well today I started participating in nanowrimo as you might have seen in my last post and I found a verse today that leads me to believe that God truly has given me the thought to write the facts about abortion to get people to start thinking. That verse is Jeremiah 1:7 which reads

 "Do not say 'I am only a youth'; for to all to whom I send you, you shall go, and whatever I command you, you shall speak."

  Though the Lord was talking to Jeremiah at that time and place I think this is a message to the christian youth of the world to speak what is right and true. I hope that the Lord will guide my words and aid me in discovering his hopes for our future world. If you have something the Lord is urging you to say but you don't know who to tell please comment below and together we can make the words known.

No comments:

Post a Comment