Friday, October 3, 2014

The real beginning

Ok so I did not start this blog out very well but tonight I was inspired to start again. 
Well here it goes.

For those just joining the party I am what most seem to consider a "radical conservative" which mainly means I think for myself and don't always agree with politics; I am also a devoted christian who seeks God daily and tries to bring him to others. Right now you probably think I'm going to start talking about my 20 kids or my time serving over seas, but I'm not because I don't have 20 kids because well I'm only 16 and while I have many family members serving I am not. Nor am I going to start talking like a "redneck farmer" (even though I am one) because, in just 3 months I will be a college student heading down the road towards my career as a teacher. I wanted to start like this because I know this is what almost everyone thinks. Why do I say this? Well last year while taking Political science 101 at my local community college I was ridiculed by not only the teacher but entire class and even graded poorly because of my OPINIONS; why anyone would think this would be okay I have no clue but it happened. This set a fire under my butt to make me work even harder to share my thoughts and OPINIONS (one reason for this blog). I felt the need to show everyone the lies they were being fed by everyone in the world, people needed facts, truths and a place where they could THINK FOR THEMSELVES. 

  Individuality is the most important commodity in the world today because everyone wants to fit in when we were built for a specific task that only WE can do. The world seems to be set on creating perfect little robots that all get a pluses in every subject and follows what ever the current leader says. God made us all with our quirks because he loves to look through our eyes and see the world as you do. You are who you are for a reason so just go for it and do what you want. Thanks for reading my blog it means a lot and I hope that my words and thoughts one day impact someone who is out there; and "remember God made special, and he loves you very much"(bob the tomato).      

No comments:

Post a Comment