Monday, September 8, 2014

Welcome

About The Blog:

    Hello and welcome to my blog! In this blog I will have a large variety of of post; they will include anything from pages of my Faith Journal to DIY projects that I have done. My main goal with this blog is to show my faith, share my ideas, express my opinion and share facts about the world. If you take one thing from this blog I hope that it is that a relationship with God can help you in all things!


About Me:

    My name Is Erin and I live in sunny California in the middle of the desert. I consider my humble abode to be some what of a homestead so far all I have is dogs and the beginning of a garden, but I hope to eventually have cows, pigs, chickens and rabbits. This may take a while though considering we just moved into this 35 year old home 2 months ago, but we are moving towards these goals daily. I am the youngest of 3 kids and the only one at home if you don't consider the 3 (soon to be 4 or 5) dogs also living here. Thanks to being the youngest I now have both a beautiful niece (10 days) and nephew (20 months) who I don't get to see as often as I would like to. I graduated last year, go class of 2014, at the age of 16 from a homeschool co-op and am planning on starting my college career soon so that I may work towards my goal of owning and teaching at a christian school. I will not intentionally offend anyone but I am very conservative and I will not stop saying my opinion even if the whole world disagrees with me. I'll stop here so I don't spoil anything, but have no fear because there are more blogs coming!




No comments:

Post a Comment