Monday, September 15, 2014

Bug Out Bag

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I haven't had much time lately. Today's post is going to be all about prepping; more specifically what's in my bug out bag (B.O.B, go bag).

First here is an overview of everything I have in my bag


In my bag:
  • Granola Bars 
  • Power station/flashlight
  • Glow Sticks
  • N95 Masks
  • Bandana
  • Paracord Bracelet
  • Beef Jerky
  • 2 Hygiene bags
    • Tooth Brush/Paste
    • Tissue 
    • Cleansing Towelettes 
    • Comb
    • Shampoo/Conditioner
    • Mouthwash
    • Soap
    • Paper towels 
  •  Emergency Water Packets
  • 2 MREs
  • Water Bottle
  • Duct Tape
  • 2 Survival Blankets
  • Water Purification Tablets
  • Bio Hazard Bags
  • First Aid Packet
  • 2 Ponchos
  • Compass/Whistle
  • Multi Tool
  • Waterproof Matches

Most of these items come with the 2 person 72 hour pack made by Ready America.

No comments:

Post a Comment